Laser Hair Removal
Tired of constantly shaving and waxing unwanted facial and body hair? With light-based hair removal you can get the touchable skin you’ve always wanted. All you need is a few simple treatments to get lasting results. The secret lies in the technology that targets and destroys hair cells responsible for hair growth without harming the surrounding skin. This treatment is fast, easy and practically pain free.
Bare your skin again and look your best with hair removal on all areas of your body including:
- and more…
How does it work?
Energy is used to target and destroy hair follicles responsible for hair growth without causing damage to the surrounding skin. Tired of constantly shaving and waxing unwanted facial and body hair? This is a light light-based hair removal you can get the touchable skin you’ve always wanted. All you need is a few simple treatments to get lasting results. Treatments are fast, easy and practically pain- free!
This light-based technology emits gentle pulses of energy into the skin to target and heat hair follicles responsible for growth. The follicle absorbs the energy and is destroyed, unable to produce hair again.
What results can I expect?
You can expect to see a gradual decrease in hair thickness and the amount of hair in the area*. Since this treatment only targets hair in the active phase of growth, multiple treatments are often needed for complete removal. Treatment plans can be adjusted to fit everyone’s lifestyle – speak to your provider regarding desired downtime, comfort, and results.
With laser hair removal you can eliminate unwanted hair in nearly any area. Common treatment locations include legs, armpits, upper lip, chin and the bikini line. Some of the benefits of laser hair removal include:
- Precision – dark, coarse hair can be selectively targeted without damaging surrounding skin.
- Speed – each pulse of the laser takes only a fraction of a second and can treat multiple hairs at the same time.
- Predictability – after an average of three to five sessions, approximately 90% of patients will experience permanent hair loss.
On average, 4-8 laser hair removal treatments are needed for maximum results, and are also performed once every 4-8 weeks depending on the area of the body being treated.
The Advantages of Light-Based Hair Removal?
- Long-term results
- Fast treatment sessions that take only minutes
- Great for reducing hair from larger areas
- Comfortable treatments with no downtime
Frequently Asked Questions
What areas can be treated?
- Hair on most areas of the body can be treated including face, back, chest, arms, underarms, bikini and legs.
What type of result can I expect?
- Expect to see a gradual decrease in the hair thickness and in the amount of hair present in the area.
How long does the treatment take?
- The treatment takes just minutes for small areas and about 30 minutes for larger areas.
What does the procedure feel like?
- Patients describe a range of sensations from tingling to the snap of a runner band during the procedure.
When can I resume my daily activities?
- Typically, there is no downtime and you can return to your daily activities immediately following the procedure.
How many treatments will I need?
- Since our hair grows in cycles, multiple treatments are often recommended for desired results. Other factors that influence this include hair color, texture and area being treated.
What can I expect following the treatment?
- Typically, most people experience a mild, sunburn-like sensation, possibly accompanied by some minor swelling immediately following the treatment. This usually lasts two to 24 hours. Speak with your provider to discuss possible side-effects and the necessary post-treatment care.
Schedule your treatment session today.