Non-Ablative Skin Resurfacing
Get smoother, more youthful looking skin. Laser skin resurfacing is ideal for:
- Deep facial wrinkles
- Crow’s feet
- Perioral (mouth) wrinkles
- Periorbital (eye) wrinkles
- Frown lines
With just one treatment session you can diminish the appearance of even the deepest lines. This powerful laser technology breaks down facial lines and creases while helping generate new, smoother skin. Laser skin resurfacing provides long lasting results without the pain or side effects of a more invasive surgery. Best of all, you will still look like you – only better!
How Does it Work?
Laser skin resurfacing uses fractional microbeams to emit columns of laser energy into the skin. The body’s natural healing process then creates new, healthy tissue and increases collagen production resulting in younger-looking skin.
Why Choose Laser Skin Resurfacing?
- Delivers the dramatic, long-lasting results you desire
- Deep texture and tone improvement
- Smoother skin without drastic facial changes
- One simple treatment with recovery in as little as four days
- Minimal risk of complications
Frequently Asked Questions
What areas can be treated?
- Laser skin resurfacing is ideal for deep, difficult to treat lines and creases around the eyes, mouth and face.
What type of result can I expect?
- Expect to see a decrease in the appearance of lines and wrinkles resulting in smoother skin.
How long does the treatment take?
- The treatment can be performed in as little as 30 minutes, depending on the size of the treatment area.
When can I resume my daily activities?
- Typically you may resume your daily activities in as little as four days.
How many treatments will I need?
- Most people see desired results with only one treatment session.
What can I expect following the treatment?
- Speak with your provider to discuss possible side-effects and the necessary post-treatment care.