Laser Skin Revitalization
Get the glowing results you want:
- Reverse the signs of sun damage
- Remove unwanted facial veins
- Reduce uneven skin tone and rosacea
Stop concealing your skin’s imperfections and get the glowing results you desire. Skin revitalization is a nonsurgical treatment that will improve your skin’s appearance, quickly and easily. This advanced light-based technology clears undesirable brown spots, sun damage and vessels, revealing clearer skin.
What is Skin Revitalization?
- Light-based skin revitalization is a non-surgical treatment that will improve your skin’s appearance quickly and easily.
- This advanced technology clears undesirable brown spots, sun damage and vessels, revealing clearer, more beautiful skin.
How does it work?
Specialized pulses target brown spots, sun damage and vessels without harming the surrounding skin. The light delivered to your skin causes them to slowly disappear through your body’s natural healing process.
- Pulses of light target unwanted pigment and vessels within your skin.
- The light delivered causes them to slowly disappear through your body’s natural healing process.
What results can I expect?
Expect to see a decrease in the appearance of brown spots, sun damage and vessels for a more even skin tone*. A series of treatments may be needed for desired results. Treatment plans can be adjusted to fit everyone’s lifestyle – speak to your provider
regarding desired downtime, comfort, and results.
Why Choose Skin Revitalization?
This treatment offers:
- Excellent results
- No downtime
- Low discomfort during the treatment
- Fast and easy treatment sessions
- The procedure takes 5-30 minutes with 1-3 sessions.
Frequently Asked Questions
What type of result can I expect?
- Expect to see a decrease in the appearance of brown spots and vessels for a more even skin tone. You will see some improvement immediately followed by continued improvement over time.
How long does the treatment take?
- The treatment can be performed in under 30 minutes depending on the size of the area.
When can I resume my daily activities?
- Typically, there is no downtime and you can return to your daily activities immediately following the treatment.
How many treatments will I need?
- Typically, only a few treatments are needed however depending on the condition, several treatments may be required to achieve desired results.
What can I expect following the treatment?
- Most people experience a mild, sun-burn like sensation, possibly accompanied by some minor swelling, immediately following the treatment. This usually lasts 2 to 24 hours. Speak with your provider to discuss other possible side-effects and the necessary post-treatment care.